Design & Manufacture of an Input & Output Transformers for the Sound Amplifier Industry
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
With a history of providing top level custom transformers that stretches back to 1974, our team of experts at Custom Magnetics, Inc. continues to provide high quality solutions for our clients. A customer in the sound amplifier industry recently contacted us to custom design and manufacture input and output transformers for voice and music. Our client was having difficulty meeting frequency response requirements on their audio input and output transformers for amplifiers that ranged from 35 to 300 watts. We were able to help by designing amplifiers that met the full frequency response requirements. Additionally, our experts were able to reduce the size and weight of the units during the design and manufacturing process, with each completed transformer measuring 3.38" x 3.0" x 2.75". Quality was ensured by inductance, leakage, and no load measurement tests performed during fabrication. We now produce 50 to 500 of these amplifiers per order for our client, with a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks.
To learn more about this voice and music sound amplifier project, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Output Transformer Project Highlights
- Project Name
- Input & Output Transformer
- Project Description
- This transformer is used in a sound amplifier.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Overall Part Dimensions
- 3.38 in x 3.0 in x 2.75 in
- We designed and provided the input and output transformers that meet the frequency response requirements and in the process even reduced the size and weight of the units.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Inductance and Leakage Inductance, No Load Voltage Measurement
- Industry for Use
- Sound Amplifier - Voice and Music
- 50 - 500 pcs/month
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 4-8 weeks
- Delivery Location
- Illinois / Minnesota
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications